Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Idiot query re Stack settings

L7 FST

By mistake I somehow seem to have changed the 'mph' default to 'kph' on my digital Stack dash, and despite trying every combination of button pressing I can think of, I don't seem able to change it back..  

I've looked at the manual and followed its instructions as best I can but nothing seems to fix it.  This is not helped by the fact that all the instructions refer to the 'four' buttons used for altering the settings, but I have five...  

Can anyone quickly tell me, step by step, how to change kph back to mph?  Apologies and thanks.

OK i used to know this, spent a long time working it out and somewhere there is a post about it, if i remember correctly the buttons are not logically numbered  They run 1,2,4,3 from the left. In cars with Windscreens the button furthest right is the shift light button, so the 1st button on the left is button 1. On aeroscreen cars the button furthest left is shift light button, so the 2nd button in is No.1  According to the instructions, push buttons 1 & 3  simultaneously to switch  MPH/KPH or KPH/MPH, this is a cut and paste from alicat's post , if it doesn't work let me know and i'll do some more digging, if I get a chance i'll test it on mine later , 

Tim

L7 yes they all have 5 buttons one is a shift light button so to be ignored, are you sure you are not missing the fact they do not number 1,2,3,4 Caterham fit them  1,2,4,3 , we know it works because it changed in the first place, :-)    this is my original note to my self 

stack buttons

left to right,    shift light switch, switch 1, switch 2, switch 4, switch 3. 

L - R.... Shift light, 1, 2, 4, 3. 

1 & 3 to switch MPH/KPH”

you can identify button 1 , its the one that when pressed and held displays peak values, on my CSR the first button is shift light so second button is 1 and last button is 3   

Tim

very odd, can't think of anything else, i know a few years back it had several of us doing the monkey thing to work out the buttons , i guess if you can identify button 1, by it displaying peak functions then just hold it down as you press all the others it might help , when i had a query a while back i found the guys at stack very helpful, although i did hear a rumour that the agent for stack had changed, but you could try here  http://www.stackltd.com/contact.html for contact details , or maybe

Merlin Motorsport Castle Combe Circuit, Chippenham
Wiltshire SN14 7EY UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1249 782 101
Web: www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk

Tim