Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Dual Drive at Curborough?

Mark Gibson

Hi.

Suzanne, Zoe and I are planning on joining you all at Curborough in August but the Grads regs have now evolved to a point where I would have a 120bhp sigma car in class 7 (because it has no lights, passenger seat, MOT or tax) which doesn't sound like much fun even with slicks!

Does anyone competing on both days fancy doing a dual drive with me as their team mate and tyre warmer?

Send me a blatmail message if you are up for it. Happy to cover fuel and booze costs for the weekend!!

Look forward to seeing you there and best of luck for the events between now and then.

Mark

Mark you know you are welcome and I am sure it would be just a little cheaper than paying Mr D's booze bill.

That could get nasty *beer*

I could do with a tyre warmer - but you may end up running around class 3 if its hot as I am told the A92 compound is not up to double drives!

I need all the help I can get to hold off Mr Margel.

Mind you you may have the option of choosing the fastest Car around Curbs this year from Rob *rage*

I am likely to be doing just the sunday, maybe Simons car (with all the cheats) on saturday if he is doing both (and needs the practice) and then a real car where you still have to use driving skill (vs the playstation variety) and a gear stick...*hehe*

Rob