Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Cadwell Park - arrangements for Session Groupings and Buddy System

Shortshift

• Leadership Team

Just to say...

Expect to hear from me about 'pairing up' for the Cadwell Park 'buddy system' in the next day or so. 

I'm currently in the US but about to travel back and, as soon as I get home I will be working on the info that Sam will have provided to me (basically, a summary of those participants who have expressed an interest in being supported, and those more experienced members who have offered to act as a 'buddy' and provide some help).

So I will be attempting to match up the "want a buddy" with the "happy to be a buddy" groups on a 1:1 basis...

And also the session groupings as well - nearly everyone wants to go out in the "Intermediate" grouping so I'll have to do some thoughtful adjustment there.  But in any case, if everyone behaves we'll be running OPL after lunch...

Just checked the latest weather and it's looking dry and reasonably good - fingers crossed!

James

• Leadership Team

Yes, Bollywood Fusion around 7.30pm (as per the Final Instructions - always good when my fellow MT colleagues demonstrate their awareness of the procedures and instructions!). 

I have just spoken to the restaurant and they are expecting us - I've said that I can't be sure of numbers but I've indicated maybe around 20 or so?  The more the merrier!  If we do appear en-masse, it may make sense to order collectively and keep the choices limited to help minimise waiting time.

I'll be there a bit before 7.30pm - hope I'm not eating alone!

James