Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Unable to edit profile...

Dartmoor7

• Support Team

I've just edited your profile so no issue at the server end. Could have been a temporary glitch so please try again. You could try clearing your browser cache first.

Shaun

• Support Team

...and just as I posted this I got a "502 bad gateway". But, that's at work where I'm going via a proxy in Paris with lots of latency so it's probably an internet connection issue you are having. Have you tried somewhere else?

Shaun

Works for me, but it does take a good 45 seconds to load the update page and then another similar period to save the changes.  When I go back to my profile I have "changes were saved" in green at the top and can see the changes to my profile.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Support Team

This has been reported to the developers and they are looking for a solution. It does appear to be a timeout so they are looking to see what has suddenly increased the page time as it was never a problem in the past. I will chase up the issue as soon as I can.

• Support Team

Just had a reply from the developers as I was typing the above post. They have isolated the problem and found a fix. Once final testing is complete the fix will be made live. I'll post here when it's done.

Shaun