Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K series engine DVA K04

ziplobb

I am selling my 165hp EU3 K series engine - just removed from my 2005 1.8 Roadsport as I have sold the car with the original factory engine & and will 'drop in' like for like (which is what I did) engine has done approx 24,000 miles (not all with the tune)  and the 'add ons' were put on at around 14,000 miles.  Its the DVA K04 bolt on kit with Jenvey DTH throttle bodies, Piper fast road cams (633 grind) Emerald K3 ECU, Vernier cam pulleys & a Bernard Scouse airbox, Dave Walker mapped it at 165hp & 7000 rpm.  Emerald has 3 maps (mot, fast road and track) and is switchable and remember you wont need to mess about with expensive mapping sessions. Only selling as I am upgrading the car.  The engine was Grubbsters and I bought it off him who had it in his car from new - light road use and a few trackdays - it pulls really well and will give R300 performance in a S3 Caterham. Nothing wrong with it - last trackday was in February at Brands - I have done the Head Gasket this Janauary as well.  Clutch is present as is an anti cav tank. It has its own loom.  Its ready to drop in and enjoy and has been totally reliable. £1800 located Isle of Wight