Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Clear out - Tonneau & bag, exhaust, scrub cr500s, oil - still left

Back2a7in0xfordshire

UPDATED

With the sale of my 7 this morning, I have some accessories that I need to sell off (all from a standard S3 body):

• Tonneau cover & bag - good condition with tillet pockets, hole for petty strut, central zip, bag with velcro fold-over (small rip but still water-tight) which can store the tonneau nicely behind the tillets. £90
  • SBFS touring tunnel bag - new from SBFS in 2013 (for £80), good condition, net pocket on drivers side & big pocket on passenger side. £50 SOLD
  • SBFS RE bag - this is a one-off bag that SBFS made as a trial being 3 inches taller than the standard bag - made to the same high standard as all SBFS products, but it is not lined. Mounts round the roll-cage from the rear, has a very strong zip & velcro all the way round, and lots of poppers to secure it to the car and wire to lock to roll-cage. £100 SOLD
  • Petty strut - £20 SOLD
  • K-series exhaust silencer - 70cm long x 15cm diameter with a black metal guard. Exhaust manifold not included, and no cat in the silencer, could do with a bit of a clean and has a scuff on the underside of the exhaust tip, other than that looks in good clean condition, with only little use. £ Offers
  • Scrub tyres - CR500s on 205/55/r13s, on the legal limit £20
  • 5W50 oil - unopened 5ltr from halfords. £10

Collection of the above from Didcot/South Oxfordshire area - I will only post the tunnel bag & tonneau (additional P&P cost)

Send a BC msg or call/text 07977 299948.

Thanks, John

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...