Click here if you are having website access problems ×

225 BHP XE engine

Jochen

Due to an upgrade my Vauxhall 2.0 C20XE 225 bhp engine is for sale.

Forged Omega pistons, Fidanza aluminium flywheel, Helix HD clutch cover and plate to fit 23-1 spline Ford gearbox, steel inner oil pump gears, fully ported head, Cometic steel head gasket, ARP head studs, baffeled  QED wet sump, twin 45's webers that are jetted for the engine, modified VW ignition ecu, distributor and coil with loom. Crank sensor, water sensors, Glyco bearings, Bilas mechanical profile 296's cams with double springs, verniers, solid followers, aluminium crank pulley, polished valve cover, dyno printout available.

Cam details here:

http://www.dbilas-shop.com/Produkte/Sportnockenwellen/Opel/2-0-16V-DOHC-C20XE/mechanisch/Neue-Nockenwellen/-Opel-2-0-16V-DOHC-C20XE-Sportnockenwellensatz::5257.html?XTCsid=1berf1osfpf0h03tbnp0pfirc5

To get this package up and running in a Caterham all you would need is an exhaust system.

Maybe included: inlet manifold.

Stored near London RM11

Looking for 2499 £

Price reduced due summer sale:

2199,- £

• Area Representative

Not suggesting you should by any means as it's easier to sell a whole engine but, If you did decide to split it up, then I'd like first option on the JPE 4-1 exhaust manifold please Jochen.

I guess if the price is right I could take the lot as spares, but if you do split it up, let me know what's left as I could be interested in what's left over as spares, depending on the logistics of next getting it to the UK, but no hurry. 

Also do you have any more of the exhaust? you don't have the rear exit box do you, or did  you use an aftermarket silencer unit with the manifold?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...