Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lowered Headlights

jmracing66

Hi all,

so so after parking up with a few other sevens over the weekend I would like to change my headlights for the newer lower ones.

Mine is 2010 SV so I assume that's a metric chassis. Are there any brackets I can use off the shelf and are there any that fit in the same way as the existing ones and utilise the same holes through the body work ?

thanks ! 

Keeping with 7" or smaller 5.75" as I am doing the same and can't decide. I'm tempted to keep the larger lights but lowered. I think CC do a metric only lowered bracket as mine is imperial it won't fit.

Yes I fitted the small headlights at the same time and my car is a wide track. Some pictures already on my blog bit of this site.

Not sure with narrow track and big lights, let me know if you need measurements and pictures.

Edit

As I was doing some work in the garage tonight I checked for you, I got my old big headlights out and they would not fit on these brackets without fouling the cycle wings on my wide track car so I think if you want lowered headlights you need to go for the smaller headlights as well. The Powerful UK lenses is a good option, which I have also done. Let me know if you need anymore help.

Mrp

• Area Representative

Thanks, MrP. *thumbup*   I should've mention I have narrow track and big lights.  Don't think it'll be something I do soon; too many other upgrades pending but I was curious to know how simple it would be.

Roadracer1977 - looks like a useful resource, nice job. *thumbup*