Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Club 2015 Track Days - CONFIRMED DATES

Andy Wendler

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andy - can we pay the Cadwell fee (or indeed any other) by bank transfer? I dont have a cheque book any more. Perhaps if you can supply bank details the payment can be made to the club with the membership number as the payment reference?

Best regards

Julian

Mike - I have looked into this and most accommo seems carp but I stand to be corrected. As a result i was considering an overnight stay but have decided just to stay at home and take a blat to the circuit in the morning.

Hello Folks 

Just to say that camping on site is available, last year it was £10 and there is a semi decent (for a race track!) shower block. I will start a new thread to try and gauge numbers of those coming up the night before and see if we can sort any social out. 

I would need to check with the circuit but maybe just a simple BBQ & beers around the tents? If the weather was anything like last year, it would be great!

Cheers 

Andy

• 3 weeks later...

Search on here for Hans Device and Seat (linky things don't seem to work). Sounds like it's potentially quite complicated. It's about harness positioning as much as the seat.

tbh it's pretty unusual to see people on track days with Hans, although at that price it would become attractive if not technically difficult.

How much is an additional driver for the Cadwell club day, please? I've had a look around but can only see the £20 cost for an additional driver at the Brands GP club session.

Speaking of Brands GP, if anyone is interested in a full open-pitlane day there to get some practice in before the club day, I'm looking at digging (very!) deep and booking a day there in early June with some friends. Might be able to get some discount if there is a few of us.

• 3 weeks later...