Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K Series Alernator (EU3 I think). 2 Unicycles, Free LotusTwin Cam Gaskets and Enfield Bullet bits. All Items Gone :-)

Brucey

Hi,

I've been clearing out my attic.  My Son has shifted most of the 30 years worth of hoarded stuff on e bay (for a 50% commission!) But I have the following left over:

K series alternator I got it second hand (good condition) but think it was for an EU3 car as it didn't fit my EU2 Caterham.  I can e mail photo's if necessary.  Offers around £30? I would prefer pick up from Kent. SOLD to SM25T

Loads of Royal Enfield 350/500 Bullet bits including exhausts, engine parts, battery boxes, number plate/rear light assemblies etc.  Free to any one who want's to pick it up.  Next stop will be the tip! 'Dibbed' by Ed White

2 Unicycles.  1 Adult 20" wheel good qualiy (home made) 1 kids (up to about 14 years) 16" wheel (shop bought) £20 each or £30 for both.  This would be pick up from CT21 also. Sold :-)

I have various 30 year old spares and bits including part of an original Lotus Twin Cam Head Gasket Set, a 'Mountney'  steering wheel Ally centre (off one of my Mini's no doubt) etc FOC if anyone wants to pick it up.  Again, next stop will be the tip! Chucked

I will put a donation to NTL from any proceeds.

I will put a copy of this ad on the SELOC forum next week if no interest here.

Bruce.

No problem Ian :-)

I'll try and get a photo to you tomorrow (The Alternator is currently at my Son's house in Hythe). 

Better still, just take it and sort the payment when your happy with it.

Should be around Boxing Day but can always leave it in the porch.  I might even let you sit in my new Elise!

Bruce.

Ed,

No problem.  Probably some useful bits in there.  If Ian is coming in a tin top to pick up his alternator, he might be able to get the bits 60 miles closer to you if you want to arrange Gonads.

If your work collegue is interested, I will be selling the 350 Bullet engine in the next few months as I'm converting my Enfield into a diesel!  I also have enough bits for another diesel conversion if he wants a bike that sounds like a cement mixer but does 200mpg *hehe*

Bruce.