Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Low Mileage Ford Fiesta 1.0 ecoBoost Zetec - 3 door

Blokko

Further reduction to £8,500 ono

Registered 21 June 2013.  Current mileage 5,800 - I am the first and only owner / keeper of this vehicle. 

Standard Zetec spec.  Highlights - air con, electric windows, alloys, Bluetooth phone connection (works really well with Windoze phones and was fine with the BlackBerry before that), USB, stop/start, Sync technology (voice recognition for audio / phone etc. - even understands Brummie), steering mounted audio controls.  Note that not all Zetec's of this vintage have Sync or stop/start. 

Options - Metallic Panther Black paint (£500), steel spare wheel (£100). 

Car serviced at 12 months by a Ford Main Stealer. 

Zero VED.  Long term I've achieved 46mpg average on a mix of commuting and occasional longer motorway trips.  On steady motorway runs I've seen fuel figures get into the low 60's.  The insurance renewal was £130, so all in all this is a pretty cheap motor to run! 

I have enjoyed every moment of ownership of this car.  It has plenty enough steam to travel at motorway speeds and is nippy enough when running around town.  Found the driving position and suspension settings spot on - always got out of the car feeling fresh. 

Only selling due to moving out to the US on a 3 year work assignment.  With this in mind I've priced it below similar spec cars that are being advertised right now.  Equivalent spec and mileage dealer cars are typically £10k-£11k (and many are in flat colours rather than metallic).   

Price reduced from £9,250 to £8,995 - with maybe a tiny bit of extra wriggle room for a club member :-)

I can be contacted via this post or on zero Sven 921 - Hate Sven zero 9 Sven Hate.  The car is located in the West Midlands - midway between Walsall and Cannock.

If only Caterham had persevered with the 1.0 Ecoboost in the 7 instead of the Suzuki '160' - would have made a great seven.  I am aware they did try their best to make it work but it was too tall for the bonnet sadly.

I also wish Ford had put the Formula Ecoboost road-going concept into production - I loved that car and would have ordered one immediately if they had.

Good luck with your sale - its a great little engine the ecoboost in your car, and they weren't cheap new ! - so someone can experience this great little engine at a knock down price. 

http://www.lotus7.club/sites/all/libraries/ckeditor/plugins/smiley/images/thumbs_up.png

I think list is about £14k - from memory I paid about £13k.  Initial depreciation has been a bit depressing - would never have purchased the car if I'd known I was going to be moving to another continent :-)