Click here if you are having website access problems ×

K-Click problem plug and play solution

GF04RCE

Following some guidance from Revilla and the amazing success on my K Click problem I looked at getting hold of some MFR's and making a plug and play solution by ripping out the internals and replacing them with the two relay's. Little black Box on top of the ECU looks the same plugs in the same just has different relays wired up inside.

I have just been asked by someone to make up a box for them (offered £50) I was just interested if anyone else was interested in one. If so I will set up a little production line and put a batch together.

EU3 only - either with the extra wire or without but let me know. I will include the fused direct feed to the battery that overcomes any low voltage issues as standard but if it is preferred without this it can be made up to suit.

Let me know...

David M

If your current MFR has the extra wire (top right hand corner of the big plug usually, some do some don't) the internals are wired up slightly differently so I just need to know. 

The direct feed to the battery will need to be used if provided (again wired up slightly differently inside) I would recommend for confidence having the direct feed into the battery.

David M

Hi Tim, It looks like you have the extra wire..... I'll make one up for you to try with any payment on confirmation ofit working... (this is a tinkering solution not a mass production solution) :0)

No Blatmail is a real oversite as I am not sure how we contact each other without publishing email or phone numbers on here...... 

David