Click here if you are having website access problems ×

CSR 260

Keechy

I have decided to sell my Caterham CSR260 in BRG to make room for another project. I have owned the car for nearly 4 years and it is in lovely condition. The car has covered 10700 miles, just before I bought the car the seller (who is a lotus 7 club member) had it serviced at Caterham south. After the first year I had a major service carried out at minister power and sins then I have had it serviced by a friend who owns his own garage. The car will be sold with tax, 12 months mot and a full service at Caterham midlands. The car has had a few upgrades which include carbon front and rear arches, FIA roll bar, high level break light, carbon indicator ponds, carbon look headlights, carbon cill protectors, new banner battery. I also had the steering column removed and fitted with a quick release boss and a 260mm momo wheel for security. The car also comes with a half hood, draught diverter, shower cap all from soft bits for seven an internal car cover and lots of receipts.

The car is a joy to drive and the carbon seats are very comfortable. Car also comes with CSR plate.

Sale price £30500

I can email pictures on request.

Edited by - Keechy on 6 Apr 2014 22:55:45

Edited by - Keechy on 6 Apr 2014 22:56:24

Edited by - Keechy on 6 Apr 2014 22:58:04

Edited by - Keechy on 13 Apr 2014 15:45:16

Many thanks Duncan its also on the CSR owners club website and piston heads classified so its out there for all to see. Your friend is more than welcome to come and have a look.

Steve

Edited by - Keechy on 16 Apr 2014 22:00:00

• 2 weeks later...