Click here if you are having website access problems ×

adjustable seats

Adjustable seats, pair of, cloth or leather, able to be fitted to my Vauxhall HPC, obviously with some drilling/riveting. With or without my existing tillets p/ex.

The car is 1994. I've had leather S type seats on order from the factory for ages and I sort of assumed that as they accepted the order (and out of stock )they will fit if I drill the floor to take rails underneath to fix the runners to above. The existing seats fix to the body not the floor. I'm not familiar with the types, my only previous experience was building a K series and that came with leather seats and runners.

• Leadership Team

Later model S-type seats (post '96) will fit a '94 car no problem, just bolt to the floor and add the channels underneath. I would expect that the value of your Tilletts should approximately be a straight swap for good condition post '96 leather S-types.

Stu.

Thanks Phil my partner just signed in to Google as I dont have an account to view.

Thanks Stu I assumed I could make them fit somehow-it's the nature of things 7 isn't it?

Still needing the seats though

Got them Phil thank you. Those seats look pretty substantial, more so than those in my 1997 K Series but I think they would fit, the body is no narrower

Paul

I believe I have just emailed you Phil, but new to the forum so just in case..I reckon the seats would look good in the car, just details to try to ascertain whether they will fit

Paul