Click here if you are having website access problems ×

27" iMac

AMMO

I have just bought a 15" Retina MBP for when I go on my travels so my other two machines must go.

The 13" MacBook Pro is an early 2011 with optical drive, 320GB of storage and has been recently upgraded to 8GB of memory. It has a couple of small dings and couple of small scratches on the lid but is otherwise perfect. It comes with a black hard case cover that covers these small defects. It has had a fresh install done by a local dealer so it is ready to go. The dealer told me I should ask £495.00 for it. Delivery extra. SOLD

The 27" iMac is in perfect, unmarked condition and looks like new. It is a late 2009, purchased by me in Spring 2010. It has had its 1Tb hard drive replaced by Apple last year as there was a recall. It has 8GB of memory. Still in use at the moment but can be available at short notice. The dealer says I should be asking £895.00. Would prefer collection but courier or some other form of delivery can be arranged.

Any questions, please get in touch.

Edited by - Ammo on 11 Jan 2014 12:28:30

Hi Stu

No warranty on the machine or the upgrade but I do have the original 4GB (2 x 2GB) memory for it that I can include in the sale. In the unlikely event that anything happens to the replacement memory you can go back to the original factory supplied components. Don't think that will be necessary though.

No Office for Mac. When I went away from Windows machines I started using some freeware called Apache Open Office so I could still read the Word documents that I transferred from my Dell laptop. Works fine for me. I never felt the need for anything else. Link to Apache Open Office site.

Edited by - AMMO on 10 Jan 2014 09:12:45