Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Final clearout, allsorts inc. BJ Trailer

Fishy Dave

Hello,

Please find below the final Caterham parts I have for sale, some have been advertised previously and are now reduced.

All parts are priced for collection, or I can add postage at cost from the post office after I’ve sent the item to you. Please can I ask that all comments/dibs be placed on here as a preference.

£1100 Brian James Minno Trailer with 5 recent tyres. It has a hitchlock, winch, centre deck and longer ramps. In good working order, it fits and is stored in a single garage (I used to park the Caterham on top of it). I have used it perhaps 20 times in the past 4 or 5 years, the new tyres have been used maybe 6 times since I replaced them all with brand new Falken radials. Note that it will fit S3 Caterhams, but is too narrow for SV or CSRs.

High port K head, hardness tested by Dave Andrews in December 2012, all checks out fine. Removed from my old 1400 engine as I have used the solid lifters and cams in my current 1600 engine. Originally from a 1400 engine, would make a good spare head or basis for higher powered head with porting. The head covered around 30k miles and has had no head gasket issues in my ownership (6 years), but has had a skim once in the past. Includes EU3 cam cover.

£50 to be collected

4 x EU3 ignition coils (coil packs) with leads, happy to sell them for £15 each or the 4 for £50. New these are £108 each! Caterham parts

4 x 1600 standard pistons and rods, low mileage, covered around 17k miles. Ideal if you want to upgrade your 1400 to a 1600.

£30

16x K series hydraulic lifters, brand new in 2010, covered around 4k miles in my 1600 engine (replaced with solid lifters), very good condition. New from Caterham these are £19.20 x 16 = £307!

£20

16 x standard K series valve springs and seats, again from low mileage (17k) 1600 engine

Free to collect, donation to NTL welcome

£20 pair of 13" Yokohama AO48 tyres 6” width medium profile, road legal, about 4mm. These really are in good shape with decent tread.

£10 pair of 13" Yokohama AO21 tyres 6” width 70 profile, road legal, about 3mm.

£20 (£108 new) Red (Post Office) rear wheel arch, drivers side, new and unfitted, very good condition.

£7 Head restraint to suit FIA bar or roll cage with diagonal. New and unused as per here - Caterham parts

£5 Braided brake hose – chassis to axle, brand new and still bagged - Caterham parts

Thanks, Dave

Edited by - Fishy Dave on 11 Dec 2013 15:33:12

Edited by - Fishy Dave on 11 Dec 2013 16:49:15

Edited by - Fishy Dave on 12 Dec 2013 23:11:55

Edited by - Fishy Dave on 21 Jan 2014 19:30:45

• 3 weeks later...