Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1994 Porsche 968 Sport

New Cat

Pistonheads Ad for Pics

June 1994 "L" Registration

Midnight Blue Porsche 968 Sport with black leather interior and sports seats (a significant improvement over the standard flat cloth seats in a Sport).

The 968 Sport is a UK only model built in very low numbers (somewhere in the region of 180-200 still exist). It is based on a 968 Club Sport with the lower, stiffer suspension, 17" Wheels and less weight than a Coupe. The difference between the Club Sport and the Sport is that the Sport had rear seats, electric front windows, electric tailgate release and a few other bits added back in.

A beautiful usable example and my daily driver, she benefits from the following recent work:

• New Rear Brake Discs, Pads (EBC Greenstuff) and Wear Sensors (2nd April 2013)

• Bournemouth Porsche Centre Service (21st March 2013 at 135,405 miles)

• New Falken FK452 Rear Tyres (3rd March 2012 at c.130,000 miles)

• Jon Mitchell Garage Porsche Major Service including: New Camshaft Belts, Balance Shaft Belts, Cam Chain, Rollers, Slippers, Tensioners, Clutch Fluid (13th February 2012 at 129,585 miles). JMG commented that the camshafts were good and the cylinder head very clean.

• New Front Brake Discs, Pads (EBC Greenstuff), Racing Blue Brake Fluid Change and Wear Sensors (29th January 2012).

In addition to standard spec, I have upgraded the radio to a modern Sony mechless unit with Bluetooth and fully IPOD functionality. I also have a set of Porsche 16" Design 90 Wheels and Winter Tyres by seperate negotiation.

MOT expires: 9 October 2013.

The car has done 136,000 miles and is available for £7499.

• 2 weeks later...