Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Car sold - now for the bits left

MartinS

Hi, I've a few bits to sell now I've sold my 7.

Half doors - not in the best of condition, had various holes drilled which don't have poppers fitted now, pics here, here, here, here and here - £50 - SOLD

Soft bits for Se7ens Touring Tunnel Bag - Leather Tunnel top type - Excellent condition, pics here and here - £40 - SOLD

Brooklands Screens, Behind wipers S3 stanchion and Mirrors - In good condition but could do with a clean and some of the rubber washers are a bit perished. Side mirrors bolt through the scuttle, very solid when fitted but required holes to be drilled and take a few more minutes to fit. Pics here, here, here and here - £140 - SOLD

Covercraft outdoor car cover - Good condition, Pics here, here and here - £60 - SOLD

Wind Deflectors - Have got a bit scratched but I think with some efforts could be polished out - Pic here - £30 - SOLD

2 x 16" caterham wheels with Michelin Pilots. No center covers - Pics here and here - £20 for the pair

Wind Deflectors, the cover, the half doors and the tunnel bag I'm happy to post, the Brooklands and wheels I'd rather not :)

Edited by - martins on 19 Nov 2012 21:46:00