Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Exciting Upgrade Bits For Sale

Mark Gibson

Hi All,

Due to a new arrival for the 2013 season (no its not a Busa) I am selling the "go faster" bits from our Caterham. As they represent excellent upgrades for Sprinters I thought I would put them here first before posting on the general For Sale section and Pistonheads.

Please let me know (Blatmail or 07900 266 777) if you would like any of the following, I can arrange delivery by postage/courier (at buyers cost) or collection in Newmarket/Cambridge or Marlow/Bucks/Berks area or even at the Awards evening:

Nitrons

Set of 4 with optimised valving. Widetrack fronts and DeDion Rears. Excellent condition. Personally speaking this was our best upgrade - well recommended. These are £1200 new but I am asking for just £750.

SLR Cage

Brand new from Caged for 2010 season. Has the rear mirror mount and the side mirror attachment plates. It is the standard SLR cage with the top hoop design apart from the fact that I had some spacers fitted at the rear to give extra headroom - as you can see here it looks like the standard one. New on Caterham website they are £950 and in view of the fact that it is unmarked and so recently acquired I am asking £700.

CSR Carbon Front Wings and Lowered Wing Stays

These were bought from MOG and are 9inches wide so perfect for 215 wide tyres as can be seen when newly fitted here. They are in excellent condition apart from a small crack on the edge of both wings half way along. The wing stays are bonded with Sikoflex to the wings so I am selling them together which means they will just bolt on and are ready to go. £250 for the pair including wing stays.

Wide Wheels

4 x 2 piece 7.5x13 inch wheels from Image which can be seen when newly fitted here

These are minilite style in silver/matt black and I also paid extra to have them ceramic coated so they are in excellent condition. 1 has a small dent in the outer rim and 1 has a scrape on the rim from the trailer. Wheels currently have supersoft Kumho Ecstas on them which have done only 5 events so plenty of life left (around 4-5mm tread). £450.

Edited by - Mark Gibson on 11 Oct 2012 21:02:41