Click here if you are having website access problems ×

O/T kitesurf kit, surf boards, kite buggy, off road unicycle, MR2 etc...

madmaninshed

My son is emigrating, and we have an attic full of toys: RRD kites and board, 3 surf boards (long medium and ultra-light short), off road unicycle (like a mountain bike but only one wheel), 3 wheel stainless steel kite buggy, power kite, wake board (needing a new binding), very smart looking Toyota MR2 for around £1200 etc...etc...

Please drop me a line if anything could be of interest, and i'll get more detail. Prices will be very reasonable as he goes soon.

Hi Neil, MR2 is black, 1991 2.0 normally aspirated, induction kit, crystal clear lights, alloys, 6 spare wheels and tyres, £1150. Unfitted body kit ( front and side skirts) extra £250 if required. It is in Worthing. Kind regards, Paul.

hi Peter, thanks for interest. I will find out more about it for you. All i know is that he could ride it off road and would often juggle with batons as he rode it round the garden ....he's a lift engineer and I think they are wired differently *eek*

Thanks for so much interest - having difficulty replying to all the e-mails. So far the kite buggy is sold. Details of the MR2, kitesurf kit and unicycle have now been e-mailed to several people with my son's contact number. I will post on here if other items sell, as soon as I hear. Cheers, Paul.

can you blat mail me specs re kite surf "package".... fwiw I sold my kit about 4 yrs ago after a BIG (read very blooming big, hospitalised "off")... but lifes too short... i found out and I want back out, would like to know weights / m2 etc blah blah etc.. son will comprende!

Thanks for all the interest. I hope everyone who asked for more info got it in the end. MR2, kite buggy and one kite are now sold. All surf boards, one or two kites, kite board, wake board and the off road unicycle are still for sale. For more info on any of these, please e-mail James on pix.xtreme@gmail.com as we are about to move house (to a new shed *eek*), and may be away from computer. Cheers, Paul.

As time is fast running out before he goes, here is the first of a few offers at silly prices. The off road unicycle It is a Kris Holm KH24 (blue) costing £350. He will throw in some leg armour (was £50) and offer at just £100 the lot + carriage if applicable. If interested please contact James direct and mention blatchat: pix.xtreme@gmail.com

We are moving home, so I may be away from computer. Cheers, Paul.