Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Indicators stopped working

PhilKing

As per subject my indicators have stop working and I am at a loss as to what to try next.

I have changed the switch over to spare switch still nothing, checked the fuse which is ok and now changed the flasher unit but still they do not work. The hazzard lights work when you switch them on so the bulbs are all working, but nothing when using the indicators.

Has anyone got any suggestions as to what to try next or have I missed something obvious, any suggestions welcome.

Thanks for your help.

Phil

Hi Tim

Not sure unfortunately I do not have a volt metre to check accurately but will check that there is power getting to the switch. I will try and borrow a metre from my brother and see what reading i get as well.

Cheers

Phil

Thanks Steve and everyone, just tried that and despite now having a problem with the hazzard light switch that was the problem the indicators now work thankfully.

However it must be the switch for the hazzards as now it is causings a constant click of the flasher unit. Will disconnect the hazzards and see if the indicators still work at least that way I have a drive today and get a switch tomorrow.

Thanks again.

Phil

Thanks everyone, cleaned the switch as suggested and it works, well stopped the clicking just got back from a run out everything back to normal.

Appreciate the info would never have considered that fix, but will remember it.

Cheers again.

Phil