Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Arai GP5W Race Helmet - SOLD

P150NR

Bought in Sept 2010 from GPR when I was signed up for some hill climbs but in the end I never used them.

Arai GP5W Race Helmet

The GP5W has a larger aperture which I got because I wear glasses.

It comes with the adjustable Hyper-T Touring peak, visor and pivot kit (£13.09) with clear visor (£54) fitted but as new. A full Nomex fire resistant lining and kevlar chin strap provide safety and a secure fit. Soft bag and wool lined helmet bag (£40)

SIZE - XL 61 7 5/8. Never worn except for trying on at GPR

Price New with visor, bags etc £846 - will take £500 ono

Alpine Stars Tech 1R Race Boots NOW SOLD

Alpinestars Tech 1-R Race Boots have been developed for high level performance across most of the world's major motorsport championships. Higher cut boot for greater ankle support with double Velcro secured ankle straps to improve fitting and security. Extremely light and streamlined for ultimate performance with form fitting suede and full-grain leather upper construction and Nomex lining which has been re-lasted for improved shape and fit. Lateral forefoot support built in for improved stability and protection. Newly developed Alpinestars outsole with exclusive rubber compound for improved feel, vibration absorption and grip.

FIA 8856-2000 Homologated. Size USA 12 EUR 45.5 - Newer worn except trying on at GPR

Price new £173 will take £100 ono NOW SOLD

P&P £5 for each or both

Any questions give me a call on 07540223013

Edited by - p150nr on 11 Jul 2011 15:18:03

Edited by - p150nr on 11 Jul 2011 15:20:23

Edited by - p150nr on 13 Jul 2011 22:55:31

Edited by - p150nr on 13 Jul 2011 23:15:06

Edited by - p150nr on 15 Jul 2011 15:21:17

Homologation: SNELL SA2010

Forgot to mention it is also HANS ready.

Im at Cholmondeley Pagent of Power this weekend if anyone wants to try it on - let me know before 4pm Friday and Ill bring it with me.

Edited by - P150NR on 14 Jul 2011 20:02:49

Hi Nick

Im going down Friday PM and leaving Sunday lunchtime - HOWEVER the weather forecast does not look good at all with heavy rain forecast all weekend *cry* *cry* *cry* so I will decide Friday if its a goer or not as Im not keen on the M6 in heavy rain in my 7

• Area Representative

Hi Mal,

Drop me a blatmail or post on the thread to say if you are making it over. I could meet you tomorrow PM perhaps before you go into Cholmondeley dependant on ETA otherwise it will be Sunday - as long as the weather is not too wet...!

Cheers

Nick