Click here if you are having website access problems ×

5.00pm Wootton Bassett

huwp

Dark blue with black pack. We turned left towards Broad Town as you approached from the Lyneham direction so didn't get your plate. Hope you enjoyed your drive. We were travelling home from the Cotswold Airshow.

It was me out for one of my first proper blats since taking ownership of my new toy! Had been to see my mate in Wotton Bassett, before going for a drive with him in his MG.....Great blat maybe a little more sedated than had I been on my own and without my son in the front seat, never the less great to get out and about. Unfortunately did not see you, but hope you had a good day at Cotswold Airshow? Had been there Saturday and really enjoyed the day, although I suspect you had the better weather?

• Area Representative

Thought at first that it might have been Phillip Coles, almost the same colour combination but his is probably a lighter blue than yours.

We were at the Cotswold Airshow too, but had a stand there so in a Sprinter *rolleyes*.

If you are local would be pleased to see you at the Bath Arms at Crockerton (Warminster) on the second Monday of the month for the South Wilts meet.

Regards Paul.

Quoting Spoona476: 
It was me out for one of my first proper blats since taking ownership of my new toy! Had been to see my mate in Wotton Bassett, before going for a drive with him in his MG.....Great blat maybe a little more sedated than had I been on my own and without my son in the front seat, never the less great to get out and about. Unfortunately did not see you, but hope you had a good day at Cotswold Airshow? Had been there Saturday and really enjoyed the day, although I suspect you had the better weather?

Had a great day at the Airshow thanks. Came back with wind burn to my face (stop sniggering at the back!). Dry all day too.

Enjoy your new toy. I live just outside Wootton Bassett so if you ever want another car along for a drive....