Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Garage Sale

martin b

I have been rummaging around the garage and have come across the following items all from 2000 K series Supersport S3

I have removed all sold items

K seies EU2 wasted spark conversion kit comprising coil, connector and pins purchased from SBD at a cost of £68 plus custom made bracket to mount coil at the rear end of the cylinder head allowing you to run new HT leads to plugs (HT leads not supplied) requires connection to ECU £50

Pair 15/16” front wingstays vgc £25

Caterham 4-2-1 system 6”silencer only non repackable c/w black heatguard £70

Fog and reverse and number plate lights vgc but connectors removed £5 ea

Pair standard front brakes, these were removed approx 4 years ago including hoses £50

Box silencer wadding originally supplied by Raceco £10 Reserved for Grubbster

Prefer collection or all items plus p&p

Edited by - Martin B on 23 Jun 2011 18:54:05

Martin,

Is the SB4S trackday cover this one here

If so and it'll go over a car with FIA bar and windscreen then I'd like it please....hope the GREEN won't clash with Powderpuff.

(I assume it has no holes in it!) *wink*

Gordon

Edited by - Powder Puff on 14 Jun 2011 21:58:38

Excellent Martin,

If you can pop it in the post to me as I don't think I'll be passing your way in the forseeable, let me know a postage price and I can sort out sending you payment.

Think you've probably got my e-mail address but I'll drop you a blatmail anyway.

Cheers

Gordon

Nick

There is a newer style of box which is slightly larger to fit 90mm trumpets (I think) Trumpets included with this airbox are approx 45mm, the exterior of the box is shaped to allow fitment around chassis and pedal box. Fits on the standard Jenvey throttle bodies, can send you pics if my description doesn't make sense. HTH

Martin

I'll take the exhaust wadding then please - I'll work out a way to get it, maybe I'll blat up and collect sometime soon if I can't get someone to collect on my behalf. My exhaust seems to eat the stuff - maybe the Raceco stuff will last a bit longer.