Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Blue in Chandlers Ford, Hants

McBreadhead

Yes that was me...

We talked outside your house about a month ago from memory. I had just come back from the Caterham's MoT; passed I am pleased to say.

Have you got your Seven back on the road, think you mentioned low oil pressure when we spoke.

Scoops, hi. No I didn't get the MoT done locally, went up to Finchampstead to get it done as last year. Most likely won't use them again as their mode of operation has changed (won't go into details on here), but hey-ho.

Was thinking of JKM near Portsmouth next time, do you use a local garage ??

There is clearly a few Seveners around the Chandlers Ford / Eastleigh area; should form a summer blat.

I use Cadnam garage which is just up the road from me.

Always been good with the tin top and had a Cobra in to change engines so thought I would give them a try.

Seems fine but then you never know.

Few 7s around and at least 2 21s locally although I don't think one is driven?

RD hi yes we did meet outside my gaff a month ago.

Glad to hear you passed the MoT. I always use Williams in Otterbourne, they are very 7 sympathetic and Pete or Alf take good care.

Yes I did get the oil pressure sorted and a big relief too - only took me 4 years of heartache and head scratching. *confused*

Now I need a new Powerspeed exhaust which I am hoping to sort on Friday.

Went on a great blat route t'other day which I must share and could form a nice summer blat.

Do drop in some time, you know where we are!

McB

Hi McB, Scoops,

Summer blat; we should organise this, invite Mark B from further down your road McB. I have a feeling there are a couple of other Seveners lurking in the CF/Eastleigh area (maybe not on BC though).

Saturday looks really nice weather wise, also thinking of blatting off to Goodwood this Sunday morning early (sporting legends).

We all should meet up for a chat and arrange?

Baz,

Hi there, I keep hearing you through the trees of my friend's garden as you, ahem, blat past!

Williams is closing the petrol station part and expanding the shop as the fuel tanks are old and would cost too much to replace. The workshops and MoT station behind is remaining however.

McB