Click here if you are having website access problems ×

How not to drive top Ess

Chris101

A few of you have kindly posted videos from yesterday showing how the hill should be driven *smile*

Thought I would post one showing how not to drive top Ess - too much speed, too little ability, too early in the day, too little grip, too much understeer - take your pick of excuses ☹️ *redface*

I have cut the video before the car arrived at top paddock, the video of what happens in top paddock can remain a secret untill the end of season - Stuart, Mike, Richard, Jeff - you are on video 😬 😬 😬

Chris *wavey*

If only everything in life was as simple as a 7!!

Edited by - Chris101 on 4 Jul 2010 21:07:57

Ouch, that bank is quite hard isn't it? as you say just a little too much speed, too much understeer and it's amazing how much can go wrong. Oh well as least you're fine, the car is easily fixable.

Didn't Mr.Nelson have a slightly less eventful but not that dissimilar bank moment last year?

Rob G

It did all happen a bit quickly didn't it?

I must admit that the first time through I was a bit surprised by the lack of grip.

Glad you are OK -but now wondering exactly what we did say that has been caught on camera - nothing slanderous I hope *rolleyes*

Mike

i seemed to struggle more in the afternoon with getting the power down out of top S, with some sideways action ont he way out which realy compromised my time ☹️

do you have any data logs showing your corner speeds for the S's

rob