Click here if you are having website access problems ×

41mm socket required - Cardiff

Dan Marsh

Bargain! For that price I might as wel get one. I was expecting to need to pay 4 times that much. Need to go on another little spending spree anyway to buy carpet tape/velcro, glue, MORE masking tape and new drill bits. Also need to find a garage that will straighten the pad-locating notches in one of my brake pistons as they are off-vertical alignment at the moment so the pad won't fit. Going to book the IVA for about a months time too. Scary!

Cheers

DM

My Sigma 125 SV build photos

Already got that one as I found that most of my sockets in the size range needed to do the build are 3/8" and my torque wrenches are 1/2" and 1/4". So I have both step-up and down adapters

This is 3/4 - not 3/8 - you do realise that? I doubt you used any other 3/4 drive sockets or tools during the build.

• Support Team

I got mine off ebay - think it was this one. This is a) 1/2" drive and b) an impact socket so can be used with an impact gun. Not too much more money either.

Yellow SL *cool* #32 - member of Drowned Rat Racing

I think News Dave has one of these

come along to the meet on Thursday I'm sure someone will help out with one.

I have the 34mm nuts although I am told these go onto the same thread and instalation as the 41mm ones *confused*

Dave

here is my Duratec R .... C7 TOP

Taffia AO