Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Race Technology DL90 Datalogger

Jon Crofts

Bought from Paul Forster 4* about 3 weeks ago, I have upgraded already purely so I can overlay in video much easier than with the DL90, no other reason.

Below is pretty much Pauls advert copied below, I paid £130 incl p&p to Paul so looking to recoup that.

Includes software, GPS sensor & sender, power & connection leads, serial port connector and original case. It is in perfect working order and excellent cosmetic condition.

This is the older version of the logger which predates the Race Technology DL1 and needs a serial connection to download the data. Modern laptops tend not to have serial ports so, if you don’t have an old machine; the whole unit is easily removed and connected direct to a desktop. I am also including a USB to serial converter which should make it possible to connect to a modern laptop.

*worked fine on my Dell & Samsung PCs*

The DL90 provides all the usual logger data such as mph, revs, longitudinal & lateral g forces etc. and also draws a track map which can be split into sectors for analysis & comparison. I added a digital input fly lead & added brake input which worked well.

More info here & here

R300 Superlight Weapons Grade Fun