Click here if you are having website access problems ×

still for sale

MING

☹️blackbird here still 4 sale not even a single enquiry *confused* must be over priced in these hard times 😔 still it must be sold so ive reduced the price guide and of course im always open to offers *mad* *tongue*

Ming 😬

so many supercars so little time!!!!!!

To share your pain....I have a cat for sale but at the other end of the market - down at around 7k. I have had lots of enquiries but only 1 viewing. The lionshare of enquiries are from overseas which is leading nowhere at the moment.

I just think you need to hang on for the right buyer - it is just that a couple of years ago there may have been more 'right buyers' out there......I dont know?

If you could bring the car across to Switzerland/France/Germany you would find loads of buyers who would lap up the car! Just need to work out how to re-register the car!

Good luck!

Mark

• 2 weeks later...
Not to sure about that Florian, a guy called Frank Deboben bought my VVC Caterham and then six months later bought a Cateham Blackbird from Tony Leach in the UK. He comes from the Black forest area of Germany (I have his address somewhere) so I assume the Blackbird is now on German plates and resides in the same area so it may be possible *thumbup*.

Ja Tony,

thats right Frank bough blackbird. It is still running without german number plates. I now how he will get number plates, i am personaly in contact with the TÜV in that case.

Later on it is impossibel to sell the car here in germany with german regestration only back to the UK. Belive me it is absolut tricky.

Florian

Beschleunigung ist wenn die Traenen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht vorbei fliegen

Hallo Tony,

for you as an english is possibel get german plates as long as stay in NRW or Germany.

If you want to hve black over white letters contact me direct. Phone number you get number via CaterhamCarClubDeutschland.

Would be great to see at local meeting.

Florian

Beschleunigung ist wenn die Traenen der Ergriffenheit waagrecht vorbei fliegen

hi all

a bit confused *confused* so is there any chance of selling it to someone in germany or not im happy to leave it registered at this (uk) address if that helps anyone *wink* ive also got a yank in texas thats interested in it he already own a caterham fireblade (but he didnt import it) anyone know what the procedure for import /export of caterhams to the good ol U.S.of A. is *tongue* *confused*

Ming 😬

so many supercars so little time!!!!!!