Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Colin McRae's Radical

myothercarsa2cv

Not mine! Seen at the MotorExpo, tucked away out the back, where a solitary Radical chap with uncut hair is frantically fending off questions like "Was this REALLY Colin McRae's?" and "What's a Radical?"

Yours for only £45k. Good looking car. Comes with the registration certificate with his Master's name on it, as well as the C. McRae decals on the side, complete with Ecosse flag!!! *eek*

John

Bugsy: '82 2cv6 (Back on the road!!! 😬)

Talloulah: '08 1.6K Classic (Grubby )

Colin McRae's Radical (Reg No AE06YZR) was up for auction at Simon Charles Auctioneers, Ashton-under-Lyne, in February this year, at their 'Race & Rally Car' auction. It had an estimated value of £40,000 (? reserve) but from memory it only reached £30,000.

It was over at McRae's Spanish home and brought back to England by a friend of the family after his tragic accident.

'Here comes the Miller man' (apologies to Human League) in a red supersprint with clamshells.

Edited by - David Miller on 8 Jun 2009 21:31:22

Edited by - David Miller on 8 Jun 2009 21:32:55

It was over at McRae's Spanish home and brought back to England by a friend of the family after his tragic accident

That was here. The friend of the family (also called Collin) brought it back. he was trying to get a bunch of us together to buy it between us.

I wasn't interested. I don't like sharing my toys! 😳