Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough........no engine

Roger Cumming

Mark, unfortunately I have to withdraw from Curby this weekend. As we speak the engine is sitting on the garage floor, nothing wrong with it. The clutch trust bearing is also sitting on the floor and there is a lot wrong with that. ☹️ ☹️ ☹️

New one should arrive today and hopefully it will all be back in over the weekend but it will not be in time for Sunday. My plan is to be up and running for MIRA. Clearly I will be so busy I might not be able to come up to see some of the action but if things go really well....you never know.

Have a good few days every one.........I think it is going to be wet *eek* *eek* *eek*

Roger7C

Roger

Surely you can refit the engine on Saturday in time for the club sprint on Sunday. If you need an extra pair of hands I am happy to come to yours at the conclusion of the Marshal's sprint. I can normally refit a K in around 2 hrs so we should be finished by 9pm.

Let me know if this works for you.

Mark D

Comp Sec *cool*

I can vouch for that - after we had carried out some precision engineering on the CRB carrier *eek*, it was back in and running in no time. And all part of his Care in the Community work - so he says!! 😬

Be good to see you there Roger - especially as I am not in your class!

Mike

Yes that would normally be the case but unfortunately we have some committments on Saturday so I am unlikely to start until Sunday. Now that will be a bit tight even for you Mark. But what a great thought. Thank you for the offer.

If Saturday does change and I can get cracking I will let you know. Mail me you mobile number. On another issue YHM

I would like to experience the Seven community Service after Mikes recommendation 😬 😬

Roger7C

Quite right Roger, leave the engine on the garage floor. Richard, weren't you planning to take your engine out on Saturday night as well?

(Sorry chaps, don't know what came over me - it really is no fun winning class 2 by virtue of being the only entrant)

Paul