Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Pagid brake pads and front disks

Dave McCulloch

Up for grabs are the following:

Pagid RS14 rear brake pads for standard calipers. Only done about 25 miles - so literally like new. I removed them because with the RS15s on the front it upset the brake balance on my car causing me to nearly spin *eek*. This isn't the norm though - they are supposed to work alright with that combination. Cost new - £104. Accept £60 including p&p / £55 collected.

Pagid RS15n front brake pads for standard calipers. These have done about 500 miles - including one track day. However I'm not very hard on brakes, and there is almost no signs of wear. Selling as I found the initial bite for road use a bit disappointing - but they are ideal for track use. Cost new - £125. Accept £70 including p&p / £65 collected.

Front disks - for standard brake setup. I bought these new to fit with the above Pagid pads - to save having to clean off surface of original disks with garnet paper. They have therefore only done about 500 miles with the above pads only. Only removed because I'm now using the larger Mintex front pads so fitted new disks. Cost new £32. Accept £30 including p&p / £20 collected.

I live in East Grinstead, West Sussex and work in Crawley. Alternatively I can deliver to either the Eynsford or Tunbridge Wells meets, or I will be at Cadwell Park on 27th April on the club track day.

To keep an orderly process, if you're interested please post on this thread first - we can then sort out details via PM.

Thanks

Dave