Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Exhausted

peewee7

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Area Representative

Instead of posting new, Id just like to thank those involved, Dave at Powerspeed and Dave of DVA… and all those listed in the above post!! I went for the 4-2-1 and opted for the K04 from Dave… I collected the Se7en from DVA last night with the final upgrades carried out and found it hard to construct a sentence with enough superlatives in it to truly convey how the car has changed!!! *eek* The two have complemented each other perfectly. I head out for the Ring on Saturday morning and can’t wait to push the envelope in order to truly experience the modifications. Watch this space… *thumbup*

If you’re behind me and can read this, its because I’m letting you.... Pee Wee

*arrowright*Pictures here *arrowleft*

Pee-Wee - This is the same spec I got my 1.6k to last year..... It's a real belter, you'll have a wonderful engine now, very, very free-revving.

However, it is just a matter of time before you pop back to DVA to get one of his special big-valve heads fitted - and as you live in MK you have absolutely no excuse not too!!! - resistance is futile, don't fight it, just accept the inevitable - you know deep down that by this time next year you will be driving a really well-sorted K with 190BHP 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

DVA K05 1.6 It's a 187bhp screamer!!!here

• Area Representative

Rich,

I just cant wait to use her in anger!! 😬 The thought of getting the head work has entered my mind but the cash flow inst as good as the air and exhaust flow at the moment !!! Im sure Ill still be smiling this time next year, but I know what you mean... uummmmmmmmmm bhp...

• Area Representative

Well Im back from the ring in one piece, what a difference the K04 made!!! I s**t you not!! Awesome, well it’s time to close this thread and open another regarding the technical side of things… I have owned Betty some five years and the transformation is remarkable!!! Big smiles all round!!! 😬