Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Source of CDS Tube

Willie.

I need some Cold Drawn Seamless tube, 32mm & 38mm OD. Roll bar quality, ideally T30 or similar. Looking a few lengths of each.

I can't find any suppliers this side of the trough, does anyone know of any suppliers who could deliver, at a sensible price?

(I got one quote, guy musta thought he was dealing with Richard Branson though).

Willie

Adam,

Thanks, just been on their site. I never expect decent engineering companies to have decent websites. If they have a smashing website...they usually have some half wit answering the phones. Gimmie a wick site and an oily old man any day *eek*

Thanks for your help...I'll give them a ring tomorrow and see what the craic is.

Willie

Edited by - Opposite Lock on 18 Oct 2007 18:13:40

Just incase anyone else needs to know,

Winged Aviation, motorport end 01604 670992 are the best for CDS tube. Quoting almost half the price of everyone else...and staff that know what they're talking about (I repect anyone who works in feet and inches, and talks about guage instead on 'thickness').

Depending on delivery cost...there'll be a big load of CDS heading my way *smile* Yummy

Willie