Click here if you are having website access problems ×

1990 BDR For Sale

thorpep

1700 cc (170BHP), covered 28,000 miles, 3-A4 Binders of history - every MOT, Tax Disc etc, complete history. Yellow with Green stripe-full spec and details in low Flying advertisement. I have spent £5,000 in the last two years on upgrades and modifications, the engine though is almost untouched. Only one previous owner (Johm Watson of the club).

I am selling because I want more power for the track, I am thinking of a part exchange with Caterham. This car is advertised in LF for £13,995, Caterham have offered me less so therefore I am prepared to negotiate on price. If anybody wants a good BDR at a reasonable price then please contact me, otherwise Caterham will add their "mark-up" and sell on at a profit.

Philip

If you already had the more modern engine, or were being given the choice of two, that's probably true but the inevitable loss you make on selling one car and buying another will wipe a lot of that out I suspect.

I had (have) the same engine which RK changed into what you're looking for, for reasonable money (less than what you've spent on the car).

If you are interested in fitting the Zetec from previous Blatchat discussions I am looking for a BDR in need of re-build, to put steel internals in etc etc. Having just re-built my 1800 X-flow for 7K with Roger, I am looking for a medium term project.

Please let me know if you go down an alternate Zetec route

Best regards

Phillip, if you are interested in putting the Zetec engine in, as previous Blatchat discussions, I would be interested in your engine

Having just had a X-flow built by Roger, I am looking for a medium term project

Best regards