Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Nothing to do with me....

David Lynch

Bloggsy

Nicely modded and pretty fresh engine (by the Guru that is Dave Andrews). 150bhp+ £1500 spent with porting (more to come). Has the all important Apollo Anti Cavitation tank too and the lovely Powerspeed Exhaust (Thwarppp!!)

Over a grands worth of Carbon plus all the original Glass Fibre (Sell off the Carbon for £750?)

Nice wheels with the right tyres (Again could come back to 13" Minators and yield about £400 for selling those 15" wheels and CR500

Comfy 🙆🏻 friendly S type Leather seats

AP LSD (essential, this is a plaything after all) worth another Grand, Can't donut without it !!!

If too much for you, have mine for £9K o.n.o and I'll go badger Natwest again 😬 I'm tempted......

Oh and well loved.... Come down to my price range and you enter aged car territory with corrosion, wear and tear.

1.4K SS 😬 here 'You've got be in it to lose it !'

Edited by - David Lynch on 13 Dec 2006 15:28:00

I think this may be jamie's car. (though stand to be corrected)

He used to be a member here and may still be.

Its a lovely car *thumbup* and a bargin *smile*

(when i saw it, there was no carbon so i guess alot of it is new)

Tom The most southerly uk blatter

😬Yellow 1.6 Supersport 😬 Photos here

Fathead (great name by the way!)

Since you know the car, anything more you are able to tell me about it? Please tell me it has been thrashed to bits and crashed a few times - thus saving me talking to the bank manager!

It does look awfully tempting!

Cheers, Bloggsy.

Email sent to Jamie. Of course, as per the curse, the car will have been sold already!

I actually asked Jamie to confirm to me that the car had been thrashed, crashed and generally abused - therefore saving me from temptation and a stern talking to from Mrs Bloggsy for "needing" another 3 grand.

Odd really since I am the one that earns the cash - guess thats why I have no hair, the thumb has rubbed it all off.

Hi,

Fathead do you know this car then? any information greatly recieved, quite interested in this one. Another question for anyone else, I cant see all the photos on Pistonheads any more just the gallery ones, thinks its Mcafee's work any suggestion on how to change this?

Cheers

Don't worry about more photos.

"This is not the car you are looking for!"

(worked for Alec Guiness...)

Given that that won't work, I find Firefox works better the internet explorer with Pistonheads.

If Skiboy buys this before I get a chance to see it, I am definitely cursed/ have mystic powers!

Now then, apart from moving house, first Christmas with newborn son and speaking nicely to the bankmanager, I have to convince Mrs B that she REALLY wants to go for a very short holiday to Cornwall. AND drive the normal car home too.

Some days you just wish you had a 4x4 and a towbar!

Love the idea CageyH!

Honestly can't leave the county until after the 20th, then 24th to 27th is bang out too... Damn family getting in the way of cars!

Would I need to be put into a box / brown papered to be delivered by GONADS? *confused*

(delivered by GONADS, sounds a bit..... climactic)

Guys,

I have seen the car only once before,

This is what i remember jamie told me (so i may be wrong about a few things)

About a year ago. It had done about 1500miles then i think. He bought it from caterham (i think!!)

When i had a look it was i great condition and he had just come back from a trip to the 'ring (you can see the sticker on the back). I think the car hasn't been abused. It looked v cherrished to me.

as for being crashed - i don't know but i really expect not.

One point (which i am really unsure of btw) is I think i remmeber Jamie telling me that it was built for the academy series but never raced.

I remember thinking it looked like a lovely car when i saw it and that was before all the carbon bits and new wheels.

I hope thats some help. Sorry i don't know that much (was a long time ago i saw it!)

I suggest you talk directly to Jamie.

other than that i will be back in cornwall by next wed. I don't mind coming to have a look with someone if you are

unfammilier with inspections.

Tom The most southerly uk blatter

😬Yellow 1.6 Supersport 😬 Photos here