Click here if you are having website access problems ×

changing chamber on CSR 200 EUR4

Hanns Per

I am not sure what you exactly mean by your goal to make it simpler. A single plenum I thought was the simple method.

I am also currently looking to fit the titan roller barrel. I understand from Cosworth that you will need a new ECU map – With the csr200 cams you’ll get 220bhp.

Since a new map is required I am now researching having it independently remapped to get optimum results. (Not for more power but better response, smoother take-up etc). Only downside is the extra induction noise i am told.

Darren

simplier I mean less room used up from the chamber and get the air intake to an area where the air has less heat. The EUR4 plenum chamber intake needs 3 sensors. I assume (do not know) that this could be done simpler than this. If a rooller barrel per se is simpler I assume because it looks smaller than the plenum chamber.

But I might be totally wrong?

Hanns Per KOBER

blatting the alps

The inlet manifold on the CSR200 is certainly a big lump. I have only seen the EU4 setup once at Fredy Kumschick’s - i only recalled that there was an air box instead of a visible K&N Filter as on mine. Is it possible to stay within EU4 with Roller Barrels?

It may help to know that there is an air intake box for the roller barrels that not only helps with reducing the noise but its possible to take the air feed via a duct before the engine. (I think it was from piper??? - guessing as only saw this last week for the first time at Caterham Midlands) - However, it didn't look that nice.

Darren

I have reduces it to the max by taking out the big box and i stay with the filter which was in the box.

You can see a picture in the SV CSR garage.

With EUR4 I have a different petrol pump management and Catalysator management.

http://www.sjmmarsh.f2s.com/BB/garage.php?mode=view_vehicle&CID=24&sid=2fcba391562ab8750b30810ce680b63e

Rgds

Hanns Per KOBER

blatting the alps