Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Half doors

aclucas

knowing how quickly these sell on BC, I'll bet there are a dozen BC'ers (myself included) who are watching these on ebay like a hawk.

Don't be disappointed by the current 1.20 bid, there's 4 days to go yet! Bet they get the right side of £100....

Martin

Roadsports B with upgradeitis

Edited by - mwoodham on 9 Aug 2006 10:37:47

I don't mind offering them to members first, if I had a real clue about price. I put them on ebay as it works out that part for me, I really just want them to head off to a good home as I don't use them - when I take the screen off I just leave off the doors too.

N7CTR 1.8VVC

No one is saying they are ****e and you should chuck 'em.

The Jill Judd doors (as these now appear to be) are considerably cheaper than the CC ones which are a little more engineered. I have a pair of JJ doors which are great, but I placed a bid on Ebay for your doors assuming they were CC doors. They are worth your current highest bid, they certainly weren't worth the highest bid placed by Johnny Bourne which is why he retracted, since that is very close to the cost new from JJ.

Good luck with the sale, but next time give BC first dibs and save yourself some grief, right! 😬