Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Weather for Loton

Mrs Kipper

Mark and those *confused* who think I've completely lost it

I don't know who is getting married, but the regs say that there is a wedding at 2:00 and the first timed run will be before lunch which will be between 2:00 and 2:45 and no engines are to be run during his time.

Mrs K

Mr Durrant *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad* *mad*

Whilst I quite like my seven....It must be said, I loike Gerls more 😬 😬 😬 Plus, why would I choose a beaten up old shed 🤔 🤔 🤔...my seven..she not purrdy ☹️

However, in light of the generosity of the offer regarding repairs to be undertaken, I will take no further action relating to this slur on my character *mad*....however, should more be forthcoming...Lisa will be informed of your address...she will arrange for a night 'with Bubba' via her contacts in Lewes prison!! You can bend down to pick up soap can't you 🤔 🤔 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬 😬

See you all friday/ saturday!

And...nope, not me getting married on Saturday....I may be mad, but I ain't stupid...yet 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Also in the reg.s for Loton was a note about the requirement for numbers on the front of the car as well i.e 3 sets of numbers ... don't know if this is common practise cos it usually catches me out!! *smile*