Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Longcross 2 - plan of course or video?

Andy99

Bugger *mad*

can't download the video *mad* *mad* *mad*

You'll have no problem keeping us behind Andy...I gotta get used to these Pagid pads yet! Bedding in process tonight....got to find a fair bit of road if you follow the instructions 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Dan - is that drivers excuse #72 *tongue*Be careful not to glaze them when you bed them in (apparantly it's easily done). I suggest a few long hard applications of middle peddle down the never ending straights on Saturday afternoon - that'll get them bedded in nicely 😬

Andy N.

Have downloaded the bedding in instructions....will be carrying them in the car with me.....

Will help to explain to any oshifer of the law as to why I'm exceeding the speed limit prior to standing the car on it's nose....

As for the advice.......I'll ignore it for now 😬 😬 😬 😬 I did enough braking last weekend.....rear brakes are worn much more than the fronts on inspection *eek* *eek* *eek*

And...nup, no excuses! apart from...that tree jumped in front of me 😳 😳

Getting back to serious things....flat flooring...........how much Andy???? Can pay in beer tokens 😬 😬 😬 😬

Dannyboy *tongue*

Neil

Unless you have some very strong influence with the man upstairs, I think the weather tomorrow is going to be very *cool* 😬

Good luck for tomorrow and have a great day. See you all again at Loton *thumbup* 😬

Kipper

Fun is not a straight line.