Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Millers Oils

gordon wilson

Mornin' Chris and Suzi Se7en smile.gif

I just thought I'd bring a bit of culture into the frame - and actually the spelling techniques of the erudite Storyteller foster vaguely reminiscential qualities blush.gif

Adopting a mendicant posture, I must also alert you to the distinct and inimicable differences between the paltry bum.gif available to the majority and the superior version bestowed upon you for services rendered to our society cool.gif

FH teeth.gif

Living not a million miles from Brighouse where they are based, I have used their engine and gear oils in my Lancia Integrale - notorious for destroying diffs and cams with crap oil due to the elevated temps created when trying hard. Suffice it to say, I've had no problems since.

although I think if you pay the money for a decent oil with the rioght numbers on the side, you get a decent oil!

Bri

Thanks for your replies many and varied - I'll check out the web site but I won't be expecting there to be any pies left......

One of the reasons that I thought this outfit might be worth checking out was the fact that the race prep boys who recommended them told me that Millers had asked for race used oil to be returned to them for analyses and consequently changed the formulation to improve the performance ...

Hi

Sorry about the delay in replying, I thought I had replied a few days ago, but notice it did not get through, but that was at a time that I was opening my account, so I may have dropped a b*****k.

My daily driver is a Skoda Octavia, with a turbo diesel the 110 bhp VAG TDI unit. I am a great enthusiast in the use of diesel engines in the right application. In addition to my enthusiasts side, I also have a pragmatic side. I subscribe to Diesel Car,and on numerous occasions they have being very complimentary about Millers diesel specific oils. I know that the requirements of petrol and diesel engines differ, and making a high quality product for diesels does not necessarilly, mean that that expertisse automaticaly leads to a class leading petrol specific oil.

I use Millers Synthetic in my Skoda, but Mobil One in the Caterham. simply because I have been told that Mobil One is the Dogs B******ks for that car.

John G