Click here if you are having website access problems ×

exhaust for sale

K7 VCT

standard catalyst exhaust for sale,all parts complete.fits all 1.4 1.6. 1.8 k's except superlightR,vhpd,etc.

good condition. £220.00 inc carriage costs..

part is as per caterham parts catalogue,silecer,heat shield,collector/manifold...

Hi Julian,

I have a 1993 1400K SS with the exhaust running in 2 pipes under the car and out of a silencer accross the back.

I have just changed the wheels from 16"HPC's to 14" Minilites. This has reduced my already small ground clearance even more. 🙆🏻

Although my exhaust does have some advantages, I am considering changing to a side system to increase the ground clearance. (Powerspeed are just up the road).

My problem is I've just spent all my money on the wheels & tyres! ☹️

Would you be interested in swapping your exhaust system for 5 off 16" HPC wheels & tyres (may be easier for you to sell as they fit more 7's). 2 wheels have new Goodyear F1's, 3 have Michelin pilots (1 new spare + 2 just legal) all wheels are in good condition with no kerbing.

Just thought I'd ask before I advertise them!

Best Regards,

Bruce.

Julian,

Thanks for the reply.

I'll chuck the wheels in this section and see what happens. In the mean time, can you e mail me a picture of yore exhaust so I can see its condition. I'm assuming it's stainless. Ironically I drove to Powerspeed this afternoon (They were shut because they had gone kart racing!) and had trouble getting over the speed bump outside their works!

How far from Oxford services (M40) are you?

Bruce.

Brucey