Click here if you are having website access problems Γ—

B7FUN? - Blake Gate to Blubberhouses

David Lynch

B7FUN (I think?, Very Norfolk Mustard, Aero's, *cool*) just setting off in opposite direction as we crested rise 😳 near Blubberhouses. Very rude of me *thumbdown* not to stop but long way home for lunch and Moto GP bike dumping session on TV ( πŸ™†πŸ» to F1, I'll watch the 38 second highlight show on the news). I'll have to try B6451 from Otley going North next time *smile*.

First 7 spotted from a 7 when not going to Clubmeets. I take it I'm not the only one who sits at the bottom of Red Brae Bank out of Pateley Bridge to allow traffic ahead to clear. Only setting off as a car appears in rear view mirror. Tsk Tsk. Top Blat.

(discovered one on way home, B1223 North of Cawood, flat section through fields)

Β 

75 days of ownership, 3600 miles of smiles *smile* (better go unlimited mileage instead of 5000 then) 😬

Β 

1.4K SS 😬 Blue 'with white bits'

Hi David

It was me you spotted W 7 FUN, and its mango!

It crossed my mind if it was you. I only really saw the colour, blue with white stripe. And considering the mileage you do *eek* there was a good chance of it.

Have just put new brake pads in, think I told you that was reason for not going to meeting at Cracoe in it, so was out on a blat to bed them in.

Through Pately, up to Masham, Leyburn, across to Thwaite (cuppa), back down to Hawes, Ribblehead, Settle, Arncliffe, Cracoe and home *biggrin* Brakes bedded in drive happy! A good run. 😬 😬 😬

Hope you had good run.