Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Lotus 7 Club Track Day - Oulton Park

Jude

Now that the 2 days at Cadwell are just about sold out, the next club track day that I will be taking bookings for will be Oulton Park.

I've booked the full International Circuit for Tuesday 28th June and booking forms for this track day will be inserted in the March issue of Low Flying as well as appearing on the home page of this website on the day that LF arrives on your doormats.

The noise limit for the day will be 105db and free instruction is also provided for those that want it.

Cost is £165 per entry.

Theres no charge for additional drivers sharing the same session as the main driver providing he/she is a club member.

As usual there's the £10 fee for passengers that goes directly to NtL

Geoff *smile*

Edited by - Geoff P on 19 Feb 2005 13:59:04

Geoff - I don't suppose it's likely to go open pit lane when things have settled down? An open pit makes for a more relaxing day instead of having to be on the starting blocks and then kicking your heels for 40 minutes or more..

I've done a couple of non-L7C open pit lane events at Oulton last year and it was wonderful being able to come and go as the mood took you. This was mixing it with Corsas and the like and the speed differential didn't create any problems.

Ken

If enough people pack up and go home early then theres no reason why we can't make it open pit lane for the last hour or so...We can have 32 cars per session which usually means that we can sell the track day out to 96 members, this gives everyone the opportunity to do Oulton at the height of the season when track hire is more expensive at a competitive entry fee.

We'll more than likely make Cadwell open pit lane from around 3 in the afternoon as I'm amazed how many people actually pack up early to head off home........

Geoff *smile*

• 4 weeks later...

Geoff - can't remember if passengers have to attend the briefing? Hoping to persuade my missus to come down for a few laps later in the day. Thinking about it, will MSV or anyone else be offering helmets for hire on the day?

Gareth

Yellow and black 1.8 VX, pics here

Passengers don't have to attend the briefing but obviously they will have to sign indemnity forms for the club and MSV before being allowed out on track....No helmets for hire by MSV I'm afraid.

Geoff *smile*