Click here if you are having website access problems ×

R500 RET Registration Number for sale!

al harrison

Hi,

I currently have the registration R500 RET on my Royal Enfield

but I am offering it for sale. It would be ideal for your R500!!

I have put it on ebay at £350 with no reserve so please check it

out if you want your R500 to stand out even more!

Cheers, Alasdair Harrison.

Oh, I thought the for sale section of your notice board was actually for people selling relevant items like this for Caterhams. It's not as if I am trying to sell ten bags of cobbles.

If it's and ands were pots and pans then there wouldn't be any need for "tinkers".

Lots of love, Al.

Can’t see what Al has done wrong myself… *confused*

It’s an open forum (at the moment) so he has not broken any rules…

It’s his first post and possibly his last, he was just alerting prospective buyers to an item he has for sale, pointing us to Ebay where he has stated a starting price and told us there is no reserve… *wink*

He has targeted his audience well, I can’t think of many forums where the number plate would be of any interest… *thumbup*

As for financial gain I don’t have a problem with that…

I am in the market for a registration for my Caterham, I would have been pleased if someone had the foresight to alert me to one for sale! *thumbup*

Sorry Al, R500 is not suitable! 😬 😬 😬

I was not meaning to be rude or obnoxious to AL, but was merely pointing out at the lack of security and checks which process new posters on this forum. *thumbup*

I can appreciate that he did indeed target a perspective audiance for his wares, and if i was in the same situation i would also have done the same. *thumbup*

If anyone can register this easily, it makes a mockery of the club, and the quicker this is done the better.!

Recently the for sale board has become the secret traders for selling plates. *confused*

Watch This Space

What a lot a self righteous pricks!

but was merely pointing out at the lack of security and checks which process new posters on this forum
What sort of "security and checks" do you want? This isn't a closed forum yet, what on earth do you mean by "security and checks" it's a for sale item, not a request for your credit card details and the keys to your house

Obviously this particular plate doesn't interest you, if it had I'm sure that you'd complain because you weren't allowed to see it.

Please do not tarnish all of my other members with your childish remarks.

Perhaps if you had something constructive to add to the debate regarding single postings, you could elaborate then security issues would not keep popping up. *thumbup*

The quicker it becomes closed the better. *thumbup*

Watch This Space

Okay,then do you feel that your subscrpition should pay for the running of this forum?

Are you happy that non members/ non payers can advertise their wares on this froum?

Concerning the security issues, it is in the clubs interest to monitor the clients that post.

When we consider that all of the members that have a vested interest in products that they sell to club/ 7 owners they are bound by rules that the club laid out.

*idea*

Watch This Space