Click here if you are having website access problems ×

looking for a Superlight

catman

I'm currently selling a series 1 Elise type 49 ltd edition - Gold leaf colours, mint, 4600 miles year 2000 £16500.00 and looking to replace with a nice example of a Superlight or comparible type Caterham. If you have such a car or know to such a car, please contact me on 07740581110.

Ian

PS my brother wants one as well !!!!!!! *thumbup* looking to have fun next year 😬

• Area Representative

Ian,

what about this one here.

It looks to have some of the right bits, and would leave a budget to add some more desirable bits. As you may have gathered from the talk last Wednesday night, half the fun is upgrading 😬

Did you get to have a run in Rob's bike powered car?

Thanks for your comments - I have Superlighteyetus at the moment so i'm hoping to find one and remain patient. Called in Mallory briefly today - - some guys were going very well !!

Need to shift the Elise and have the cash ready to go !!

Have booked Nov 8th off work for Silverstone - - hope to experience a few circuit rides that day including a bike engined car if possible *thumbup* *eek*

All the best *smile*

Hi Gavin,

keep me in mind, you can contact me on 07740581110. Would be nice too hear a little more about your car, mileage, year condition etc and see some pics if possible - - you can e mail me at -

ian.bebb@hiab.com

All the best

Ian *thumbup*