Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Curborough Sprint on Sunday

Alex Birtwisle

PP and me...will be at Marshall's Sprint on Saturday ....and Club Sprint on Sunday 😬

PP is "supposed" to be competing in both...Peuguot 205 on Saturday...and HOPEFULLY 7 on Sunday *confused* *thumbup*

Bx

Caterham 21 1.8K Supersport 😬 😬

(K8 XTC formerly R351 BMX) 😬

And Delberta is looking forwrd to it.....

And unfotunately for Boonie she is also looking forward to "Big Blat"

those Hormone tablets he sent her seem to have counteracted the raging ones she produces *cool*

When you realise the worlds not nice just drop your pants and slide on the ice!!!

Nope - we're doing eetaliee as well 😬 We're heading down to the adriatic coast with the tent for a couple of weeks (in the tin top) *cool*

Sorry to hear your seven isn't ready - is the porker back on the road OK now 🤔

I *could* be there - I'm actually going to be around 50 miles away (rather than the 300ish I'm currently residing at) - but I'll probably be passing at speed back to Scottingland to avoid the NovaChavs (see, I learns quickinit *wink*) clogging up the roads on Monday (also gives me a chance to cook and then get rat-arsed on Sunday evening).

Then again, if I'm orf oop north, I could always pop-in (no marshalling this time though...)

🤔 *idea**

*These two smillies don't get enough outings, so I thought I'd let'em see the light of day briefly...

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Alex, what time are you meeting at the Gibbet.... and is it compulsary to bring a father along.... 😬 I am sure I have one of those in the house somewhere......

David

*smile*

GF04RCE is built running and on the road.... every day is a Caterham day!!!! He heee!!... pictures here , I am as excited as an excited thing.....