Click here if you are having website access problems ×

SLR for sale

allegro

My beloved Superlight R is up for sale again.

I wanted to keep it, but circumstances are forcing the sale.

2001 Rosso red, factory built, Emerald ECU, over 200BHP, CR500's, Mocal laminova, all the usual carbon bits,

Full colour coded factory fitted superlight roll cage, aeroscreen, half doors and tonneau, tillets, quick release, R500 repackable silencer, battery isolator, very good all round condition, not a race car, just a very fast but safe road car. 8.8Kmiles.

First over over 20K.

To spec this car would be 30K+

Call me for any more info 07798 790423.

Andy Mac C7 GON

😬 Team Langoustine. Hard Core Prawn here 😬

is the aeroscreen carbon cos it looks like it is GRP and are the logo things permanent,sorry been busy with work also what do you want for it £19,500 on pistonheads and £20K + on here?

It looks nice but 8500 miles for a 3 year car feels very low, has it been off the road for any reason?

Does it come with the number plate C7 GON?

Ta, hoping to have some time at the end of the week to pop over, depending on the answers of course Cheers

The Aero is not carbon, it is what ever caterham made them from before. It is semi see thru.

The logo's were a few stickers of my company, but have now been removed.

It has done 8904 genuine miles. It is a very occasional car. I have only done 3 track days. 1 at Snetterton and 2 at Llandow. I only have 3K miles per year insurance, because I do very few miles.

I have a buyer for the plate if the person who takes the car does not want it ( I will give them first refusal). It is negociable.

The price is at 19500. Please view this car before negociating the price.

It needs 2 new rear tyres, but I have left them on as they have a track day left in them.

Andy Mac C7 GON

😬 Team Langoustine. Hard Core Prawn here 😬

• 1 month later...