Click here if you are having website access problems ×

Venus

Oi someone's been having rifle practise at the sun *eek* Bloody hooligans... *mad* *wink*

Seriously, those are damn fine pictures Alex *cool*. As I thought, I was on a hiding to nothing with my attempts at seeing it with a pinhole projection. Just couldn't get a sufficiently large image at any sort of brightness in a brightly lit room ☹️. Of course I could have put blackout blinds on all the windows, and the pinhole would have worked a treat... but I think my boss might have taken exception to paying me for taking up the morning plunging the entire office into darkness 😳 *tongue*

I *really* ought to get myself a tellyscope. And a Seven of course. I think I should dust off those plans for the bank raid ...

😳 nothing...

I particularly like the one of the telescopes etc. being set-up...

...the owner of the big one (2nd from right) appears to have done a 'wicked witch'/Daft Vader and disappearificated leaving just a pile of clothes... *wink* 😬

Or maybe she's* streaking out of camera-shot... *biggrin*

*My imagination has got a sort of spam-filter on it - I can only imagine female streakers *smile*

Keep BC free and open for ALL. Membership No. 43xx

Alcester Racing 7's Equipe - 🙆🏻

Alcester-Racing-Sevens.com

Myles - that's my pile of junk! Alex just set his scope up next to it. I took some kites along too (hence the big pile of stuff). Kind of a thing I have about flying them during solar events! And I wasn't going to leave any of it unattended in the 7 in the car park!

😬

Guy

NN 😳