Click here if you are having website access problems ×

It's getting heated upstairs

Hibster.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno - I have some sympathy...presumably the angry person rang Keith after observing the stickers. Whether or not the blat was anything to do with the club, the club was de facto involved at that point. It was also facilitated through blatchat, so the club was kind of dragged in that way. Can't say I'd have been too thrilled to get a Mr Angry on my case at the weekend because of whatever happened (and I'm not commenting on that as I don't know what it was).

I thought the intent was OK, even if the execution was a bit heavy handed. That's understandable enough uinderr the circs IMHO. What was really out of order were the comments about the individual's driving and the general degeneration into a shouting match that followed.

It should have been closed and erased as soon as the person concerned was reached.

Meldrew, careful. The place for this discussion is upstairs. I didn't spot one mention of a Beano or any sweets in your post. This is the sanctuary from all things heavy, man.

MMffff, mffhffmf, gggghmmmgg, mmffff.

*cool*

😬You laugh at me because I'm different, I laugh at you because you're all the same. 😬

Meldrew - you shouldn't talk with your mouth full *tongue* And Paul - no double entendres please

And they say women can be bitchy *eek* That lot up stairs seriously need to take a chill pill 😳 I haven't been up there for a while due to pressures at school and I can't say I've missed it if that the attitude *mad*

Hello Brent, want a jelly baby?

Wow *eek* *eek* *eek* maaannnnn....

I've never been down here before, 😬 but I can feel the looooveeee washin over me *thumbup* *thumbup*

Things have gotten a tad heated up there man 😬 Not sure whether to post something controversial just to keep all them stressheads *cool* *cool* on the go...

Who's up for it 🤔

eeezacheesy geeza 😬